The SERT Padded Modular Battle Belt is designed for law enforcement, military, and civilian tactical training & competition. It is constructed out of 500D nylon, 17337 webbing and 7mm non-slip (sharkskin) neoprene padding. These combat belts are ready to accept any existing riggers belt or similar. It is MOLLE compatible (3 rows) and will accept any MOLLE type pouches.
- ROBUST CONSTRUCTION - Truly versatile load bearing padded battle belt constructed of our 500D Nylon, 17337 webbing and quality 7mm non-slip neoprene padding; distributes the weight evenly, with slotted openings every two (2) PALS columns.
- UNPARALLELED WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION - To be worn in-conjunction with any riggers belt that is lined with hooks to mate to the loop surface lining the channel of this battle belt, the non-slip neoprene padding and HDPE insert provides stiffness, additional support and superior load distribution.
- MOLLE COMPATIBLE - This Battle belt is MOLLE compatible with 3 rows of PALS webbing for MOLLE compatible (modular) pouches and accessories.
- A padded war belt (combat belt) designed for use for police, military, civilian tactical - firearm training, airsoft.
SIZING - (See additional instructions below) These belts are approximately 4.5" wide and from edge to edge measure as follows:
- Small is 30.5"
- Medium is 36"
- Large is 41"
- XL is 46"
- XXL is 49"
To determine the correct sizing of our padded battle belt for you, please follow the following steps:
- Please determine the gap you want at the front between the two ends of this battle belt. On average is this approximately 6”.
- Next take a tape measure around your waist OVER your (ccw) belt you wear daily. Please DO NOT base this on your pants size!
- Finally subtract the determined gap from your waist measurement and select the battle belt size that is closest to this number.